Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Operations
About the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Operations to join our clients leading UK Infrastructure business.
This brand new role will lead multiple functions spanning customer support for members of the public (inc social media), maintenance, parts & stock control, 3rd party outsourcers and provision / installations.
The organisation are in the midst of a rapid expansion programme and will be the largest provider into their sector by the mid part of 2022 which will mean the teams lead by the successful individual will also grow, trebling in size in the next 18 months to keep up with demand.
You will be a customer passionate operator and must have a background in leading complex support operations from an industry which has the requirement for a field maintenance team (Telco, infrastructure, alarms, facilities, vehicle breakdown etc).
You will be responsible for a growing, nationwide team, and will report to the Directorship of the business, joining the SLT of this exciting organisation.
- Customer Strategy – champion customer centric decision making across the business and lead the customer service team (B2C, B2B and B2B2C)
- Customer Journeys – Map, measure and improve the E2E customer journey
- Maintenance – manage the scheduling of maintenance contracts, ensuring the right people in the right place at the right time – with the right kit!
- Parts and Stock – ensuring the business has the correct amount of stock and parts to deliver on contrascted maintenance contracts.
- Installation – leading on the installation plan for new sites, ensuring people, technology and product are all available at the right time and scheduled accordingly.
Salary and benefits: up to 80k + electric car (or car allowance) + 20% bonus + bens