Please use the search to find another job.
Learning & Development Manager
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced L & D Lead to join my clients HR Team. Reporting into the Head Of Learning Operations you will act to improve the skills and knowledge of new and existing Agents and Team Leaders to carry out their roles in terms of productivity, profitability, and quality and compliance in line with business regulations.
Act as a role model leader maximising the contribution L & D makes throughout the organisation through our own efforts and through supporting, developing, and measuring others within the business.
This will be a hybrid-based position where your time will be split between remote and office working (Nottingham) when required
- Support Agent and Team Leader learning & development requirements by designing and delivering fit for purpose learning solutions which are innovative and improves performance Delivery of new starter training for Agents and Team Leaders for all areas of the business.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders regarding Agents performance and progress in Inductions and assist new Agents to achieve step targets and existing Agents to achieve targets
- Work with L&D Business Partner to identify and develop solutions for improving existing Agent and Team Leader skills
- Review and update training materials in collaboration with Design and Delivery Lead, based on feedback, evaluation and latest techniques and regulation adhering to brand and governance standards
- Identify opportunities to provide development solutions which enhance performance and leadership behaviours
- Design and delivery of L&D activities and material Confident delivery of verbal and written communications to groups of up to 20 people at an appropriate level for the audience
- Proven experience of one-to-one learning solutions & coaching of Agents and Team Leaders
- Proven track record in performance coaching Enabling learners to transfer theory into practice by employing up to date methods and techniques
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced people leader (within a contact centre or training environment)
- Committed to achieving high standards of work and performance standards Knowledge of full training cycle is evident when developing and delivering training
- Experience of training delivery to a diverse and multi-skilled workforce from agent to Front-line Leaders
- Experience of applying Coaching, Mentoring and Facilitation tailored to the individual Ideally possess experience of L&D within a contract centre environment
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Priorities activities and develop plans to achieve them
- Give constructive feedback to colleagues and internal customers
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines Aims for continuous improvement in ways of working Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills