Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Contact Analyst
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to support the development of a first-time resolution culture across our clients customer contact touchpoints.
*** This role is based in Cumbria 3 days PW - at home 2 days PW ***
We are seeking a highly analytical individual who will have the key responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance demand management analysis across a range of timeframes, to create a deep understanding of contact drivers across touchpoints and their root causes (including trends in repeat contacts) and translate analytics into easy to understand actions which drive performance.
- Develop strategies to drive effectiveness and efficiency through sources of demand e.g. reducing non-value add touchpoints (especially unnecessary or repeat customer contact) and working in partnership with business departments to smooth peaks / troughs in demand
- Develop and run the customer service KPI dashboard enabling an improved understanding of performance appropriate to each level of the organisation
- Design and run performance review meetings (Plan-Do-Review) with the Customer Service Leadership Team which create the climate for continuous improvement and problem solving
- Curate trend analysis reports (from intra-day to yearly) to support the identification of effectiveness and efficiency opportunities and understand the impact of performance improvement initiatives
- Work in partnership with the Customer Service leadership teams to collate the data which supports an understanding of colleague performance
Key knowledge and experience:
- Prior experience in designing, curating and building performance analytics dashboards and trend analysis
- Proven experience in translating raw data through to insights, which inform continuous improvement opportunities
- Experience in articulating insights to a range of stakeholders in a way which drives an enhanced understanding of performance and the drivers of it
- Experience in a customer service environment that shows an inherent understanding of customer performance and the drivers of it
This is a tremendous role for a talented Analyst to join a brilliant, progressive organisation.