Head of Resource Planning (Hybrid working)
About the Role
We are actively searching for a Head of Resource Planning to lead a team (Forecasting, Capacity Planning & Scheduling) to deliver a high level of CX for the business.
This highly varied role will support and lead a team of Senior Planners and Resource Analysts to deliver best in contact centre resource planning.
This Role is Hybrid working and will require the post holder to go to site in South Yorkshire 1-2 times per week.
Working with the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and scheduling to enable the delivery of a great customer service on behalf of the business. Driving operational efficiency, contributing to leading the business through its next phase of growth.
Key experience required:
- Proven experience in managing Resource Planning contact centre & OR field based planning environments ESSENTIAL.
- Proven experience in developing Forecasters, Schedulers & Planners.
- Development of the business strategic plans for improvement of the planning function and overall business delivery
- A history of supporting large multi-functional teams across multiple sites
- Experience of leading, directing and managing a leadership team to develop and grow capability to ensure resources are available to deploy to meet operational requirements, with a focus on service, cost and optimisation
- P&L ownership and management
- A proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen, and management of large operational budgets across multiple business areas
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific and technical information and financial reporting
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and the ability to use information to develop creative value add solutions.