Contact Centre Sales Manager
About the Role
Are you a highly, driven sales and people leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their teams to achieve fantastic results? Are you excited by a fast-paced and agile working environment where you can help us in our journey to achieve our vision to become a world class service organisation?
Up to £38k (DOE) Bonus OTE earnings of up to £7,400 per year with a potential of up £12,000 per annum with additional rewards & an enhanced benefits package.
Are you on the lookout for a new position that offers hybrid working? Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance? If so, my client may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are on the lookout for passionate and dynamic Contact Centre Sales Leaders, with a proven track record of leading successful teams to consistently achieve high sales performance.
Leading high performing sales teams the successful individual will be overseeing the day-to-day performance, mentoring, coaching and providing inspirational leadership to ensure sales success in this very busy sales operation. You will mentor your team, developing them and be the motivational lead having overall responsibility for ensuring the success of the inbound sales process through the development of a high-performance culture.
What will you need:
- To be considered for this role you must be an experienced Contact Centre Leader, with exceptional people management skills, gained within a sales operation.
- You will have enjoyed a consistent career and will be able to demonstrate sales leadership success (B2B or B2C) within reputable, customer centric organisations.
- You will be a highly analytical, results driven and motivational leader, with a proven track record of leading a high performing team to achieve sales targets.
- You will be used to working in a fast paced, high volume sales operation and will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will be used to cross and up-selling sales techniques and will be able to demonstrate exceptional success in achieving stretching targets.