Learning and Development Specialist
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to join a large, well known, and progressive client of ours based in Derby. This is an important coaching and development opportunity and would suit an individual from a strong talent development background.
This is a key support role as the successfully applicant will be working alongside the senior management team, in agreeing suitable assessment methods, training delivery, and the monitoring of training effectiveness.
As well as onboarding training it will be responsibility of the Learning and Development Specialist, to couch and develop the individuals they work with, encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- One or more years’ experience in a Leadership role that has involved coaching others.
- Understands coaching models and is able to demonstrate own coaching abilities.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Efficiently manage your time equally across those you are working with.
- A detailed understanding of the learning styles and able to apply these to adapt your approach depending on who you are working with.
- Analytical, simplifies complex and ambiguous matters; thinks laterally and creatively; displays sound judgement and resolves problems.
- Deliver constructive feedback in a way that will motivate and inspire.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand customer needs.
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work; unafraid to challenge the status quo and be able to handle any challenges in the right way.
This is a superb role for an individual who is looking for a highly rewarding post in an exciting organisation.