Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre Operations
About the Role
We are looking for an impressive Head of Operations for a fantastic, rapid paced, exciting and rapidly expanding London based Contact Centre operation.
Part of the SLT and reporting into the Directorship we are looking for an individual who has led a multi-sited Sales & Service Contact Centre estate.
** This role can be part office, part home but you will need to be in commutable distance to Watford **
With a background of contact centre operational leadership from within a contact centre operation you will lead a Sales & Service operation through a fantastic and highly successful Sales Manager in addition to a CX operation through again a superb Service Manager.
Your responsibility will be to:
- Inspire, motivate & lead your managers and their teams to deliver an excellent sales results and customer experience
- Support & Challenge the evolving way of thinking, based on experience, to drive performance.
- Drive continuous improvement across all services and processes to ensure efficiency
- Drive sales KPI's and targets
- Work with key project teams to identify and implement Digital solutions and innovation
- Ensure that all changes are sustainable & scalable to meet the evolving needs of the service our clients provide.
- Lead on departments costs, owning P&L responsibility.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of service to ensure the business has sufficient resources at all times, and that KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Manage and lead on sales achievement.
- Ensure clear and accurate communication is cascaded throughout the operational teams, and that good communication links are established with other centres.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a culture of working together, as a team to help our client achieve the best results
You must have a background of leading Service & Sales Contact Centre operations to be considered for this post.