About the Role
We are looking for a Financial Accountant for a fantastic, rapid paced & expanding Glasgow based business.
This is an important role in a large but growing organisation. Working alongside the Head of Finance you take a lead on cashflow performance and have overall responsibility for the treasury activities of our clients Group. It will also be the Financial Accountants responsibility in this role to ensure improvement and investment spending for the business is delivered to plan and in line with all external statutory requirements.
- Lead for External Statutory Accounts Audit prepared in line with FRS102.
- Submission of all necessary information to external bodies.
- Preparation of Monthly Group Consolidation of Management Accounts to P&L, BS & Cashflow.
- Prepare and present weekly Cashflow Forecasting.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Management of all Control Accounts.
- Management and maintenance of company bank accounts and invoicing discount facilities.
- Maintain and manage financial systems.
- Proactively participating in process improvement projects both within the Finance team and the wider business.
Please apply and contact James on 07872 833 210 express interest