Key Account Manager
About the Role
Key Account Managers - Warrington - Hybrid working available - Basic 24k-£26k (DOE) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
My client are currently looking for a number of Key Account Managers to join their sales team to be responsible for driving sales specifically through the partnership channel. (Warm leads / existing clients (no cold calling).
There is huge opportunity to further expand the client base through proactive account management, business development and marketing.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for a consultative, relationship-based sell where you can use your commercial skills to identify and secure strategic partnership opportunities.
- We are looking for someone who can demonstrate previous success of proactive business to business sales within a consultative, solution sales environment.
- Recruitment experience would also be of interest.
- Those who have worked within a sales environment selling to third parties or introducers previously would be of particular interest.
- You will be someone who enjoys creating and owning a sales strategy, identifying prospects and generating sales.
- You will enjoy being an expert in your field, taking steps to always keep your knowledge up to date.
- As well as selling you also be educating your client base due to the fast paced, specialist nature of our sector and ongoing changes to regulations.
- If you are familiar with Limited Companies, Personal Service Companies (PSC's) and IR35 this will also be advantageous but isn't essential as training will be provided.