North West England
About the Role
We are supporting a great client in the North West, who are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join their growing Team, You will be tasked with helping the business better understand their customers & create the best CEX.
You will be tasked with identifying the customers problems and help shape the business product development process. Conduct the research, support the wider team with their knowledge and champion the work we do throughout the business.
- You will be gathering insights to support; project discovery
- Researching and testing designs - to deliver product road map.
- Identifying a range of techniques and methodologies, qualitative and quantitative, that would best suit the problem you are trying to solve
- Create a communication strategy to engage & understand stakeholders
- Customer insight to help the decision making process and educating stakeholders on the benefits and value of doing so.
- Managing the end to end process from gathering requirements; creating briefs, research, analysing & insight.
- Working with multiple business areas & teams
- Bringing together multiple sources of insights from across the business and utilising them to tell the full story.
- Leading and facilitating workshops
- Driving operational projects that will improve our processes, ways of working and toolkit.
- Experience working in a similar role, both conducting research & business direction
- Experience working with multiple teams; UX Design, Product, Web Analytics, Optimisation and Business Insight.
- You will have the confidence and experience using research and insight tools
- Creative thinking & the ability to work autonomously