Head of Contact Centre (Retail)
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Head of Contact Centre (Retail Industry) for a fantastic, rapid paced, exciting business based in Central London.
Reporting to the Customers Services Director you will be responsible for overseeing multi - channel Operations for my clients Customer Services Centre, including hiring, training and managing employees in a very customer centric focused business.
*** HYBRID WORKING: This role is based in Central London, you need to be in the UK presently to be considered and it will be a hybrid role, some time onsite, some time from home ***
With a background of large contact centre leadership and through the effective leadership of a large team of managers, the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining an outstanding customer service experience for our European customers, and finding ways to retain and build on our customer base.
- Inspire, motivate & lead your managers and their teams to deliver an excellent experience.
- Support & Challenge the evolving way of thinking, based on experience, to drive performance.
- Drive continuous improvement across all services and processes to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met across all our channels, Phone, Email, Chat & Bot.
- Ensure both internal and external reporting is accurate and presented on time at all times – including Top Contact Drivers, CSat/Dsat, ASA, AHT, etc.
- Minimize escalations by ensuring necessary training is provided to all Managers and Agents to be able to handle any concerns raised by our Customers quickly and accurately.
Key skills & experience:
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in managing or supervising Customer Services Operations in a contact centre based environment (60-100 FTE).
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in a fast-paced industry.
- Leading a large operations within the retail industry (Contact Centre)
- Can prioritise own workload and deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting
If you are a Senior Leader in a large Contact Centre operation and want to join a progressive retail organisation, this could be the role for you. express interest