Billing & Revenue Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Billing & Revenue Manager to join a fantastic business in the West Midlands that is currently going through a period of growth & change.
- You are tasked with managing the monthly settlement reporting for the business
- Managing a small team of 3-4FTE in the revenue dept.
- Develop and manage data policies and procedures for the business
- Review business financials on an ongoing basis to help improve business for the customer.
- You will be tasked with managing all quality assurance & monthly renewals & agreements
- Take responsibility for resolving all data & revenue quires
- Reporting & analysing revenue data for trends & ways in which to improve.
- Take ownership of the reporting framework that supports all regulatory reporting of the conduct risk measures
- Keen eye for detail
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working with large data sets (EXCEL - PIVOT TABLES)
- Experience with accountancy would be advantageous
- Hands on knowledge of data modelling tools, data mapping tools and data profiling tools
- Good level of experience with Excel/ SQL (working with large quantities of data)
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
- Experience working with call centre (operations & MI data), customer service, claims focused data would be desired.