Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager (key Accounts)
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager for a fantastic, rapidly growing, exciting business based in Cardiff.
This role is leading a team of Key Account Managers who are responsible for managing the relationships with our clients high profile customers, ensuring that each customer has all the information they require about the product and that each customer is utilising the product to its maximum.
We are looking for a Rock Star of an individual who is outgoing, motivational, energetic individual who has a background in leading teams to deliver exceptional service.
You will also be responsible for:
- Building a talented, dynamic team who are dedicated to providing a world class customer experience.
- Motivating, inspiring and leading your team to ensure our clients customers are brand advocates
- Set and define KPIs for the team to optimise performance and quality of service.
- Laying the foundation, setting up tools and process for the team to thrive and deliver results.
- Lead change, identify and implement improvements to the customer experience at all levels.
- Extensive experience with sales / customer success / account management from a Contact Centre environment
- Experience managing key account relationships and / or in a customer success function.
- Experience building a successful team.
- Proven ability to lead and drive high performance in their teams.
** Please note this role is office based not remote **