Please use the search to find another job.
HR Advisor (Corporate)
About the Role
Role: HR Advisor (Corporate)
Location: Home based (with UK travel to other sites as required)
Hours: 37.5 per week; flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business
Reporting to: HRBP (Corporate)
We are actively recruiting for someone who has proven experience of working in a fast - paced Corporate Human Resources department. This role will suit someone who is can confidently work using their initiative and support a busy team.
The HR Advisor will pay integral part in Corporate HR function covering HR and Recruitment. The HR Advisor will help to maintain and improve the efficient administration of the Corporate Human Resources Department.
The HR Advisor will take an active role with recruitment for corporate functions, talent acquisition & succession planning and the ER case load for Corporate.
- Managing Employee Relations case load for Corporate with support from the HRBP
- Providing timely advice to managers with regards to best practice in line with policies and procedures.
- HR Administration; including issuing/amending contracts
- Ensuring integrity of data for corporate employees is achieved
- Working with the HRBP to manage the Corporate HR activities such as wellbeing, employee engagement, absence, performance etc.
- Working with HRBP to recruit corporate roles.
- Helping to promote continual improvement throughout the HR Department
- Contributing and maintaining the HR processes of the Department
- Working closely with the other HR team members to ensure a consistent approach to quality, striving to constantly improve the employee’s experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- CIPD part qualified or working towards relevant HR qualification is desirable
- Minimum 18 months experience in a Generalist HR role in a fast-paced volume business.
- Experience of ER and recruitment up to junior management level.
- Natural leader and team player, able to work at own initiative as well as within team structure
- High levels of organisation skills & attention to detail.
- Strong communication (both written & verbal)
- Demonstrates exceptional internal customer service
- Experience of working with employee engagement and wellbeing initiatives
- Enthusiastic and driven with strong relationship building skills.