Please use the search to find another job.
Real Time Analyst
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Scheduling/ Real time Analyst to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Scheduling &/OR Real Time Analytics). You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational & field based efficiency's and effective planning strategies.
Monday to Friday office hours
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced business function in a new area of the business. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
- Schedule &/ OR Real time manage business demand and requirements.
- Maintain staff activities and records on the business, maintain shift plans, identifying any shortfalls in staffing levels to the senior managers.
- Optimise scheduling processes to achieve service levels.
- Work with Operational Leaders to ensure shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders and planned for.
- Track planned and unplanned absence and produce reports in the form of daily, weekly and monthly scorecards.
- Carry out strategic resource planning tasks.