Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Leader
About the Role
We are working for one of the leading organisations in their field to assist them in the recruitment of an exceptionally gifted Sales Team Leader to join their progressive and rapidly growing organisation.
Working within a Contact Centre environment the successful applicant will lead a high performing sales team. As a Sales Team leader for our client, you will be overseeing the day-to-day performance, coaching, and providing inspirational leadership to ensure success in this very busy operation. A key focus of this role will be to motivate, inspire and lead the team by example to achieve all sales targets and KPIs.
** To be successful in the role you must come from a Contact Centre background **
- Driving improved sales conversion by call monitoring and coaching to effectively feed back to the team their strengths and improvements areas of their sales calls.
- Managing data and inbound and outbound activity to ensure connections, conversion and sales opportunities are maximised.
- Planning rotas to ensure full cover at the right times and ensuring there are robust contingency plans in place.
- Continuous development of the Team to deliver and achieve service excellence and conversion targets.
- First point of contact for resolving escalated queries or concerns effectively.
- Ensure each team member has the right level of knowledge for their job role and ensure the team are kept well informed on new technologies, procedures, and pricing.
- Conducting daily, weekly, monthly team updates and 121s and communicating department performance and KPIs to the wider business.
This is a fantastic role for an individual who will be looking for a role and a company that can offer great progression opportunities. This is due to the organisation currently undergoing rapid growth and general expansion, as a result longer term career prospects are superb.