Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are working for a great brand to source an exceptional Resource Planning Manager for their large yet still growing, thriving contact centre estate.
The company have multiple sites but this role will be based in the Glasgow site and as a result we are looking for someone who would either relocate to the area, already resides there or within travel distance.
The successful individual into this role will be in charge of a number of Planning & Senior Analysts, supporting the Head of Planning with the implementation of the planning road map.
The successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with finance, evolve an approach to forecasting that accurately mirrors demand and take accountability for optimising the staffing budget
- Capacity planning for the operation, road map plans, attrition analysis and assist with recruitment
- Design, implement and distribute the business shift and schedules for business requirements and achieve business targets.
- Forecasting processes to match the business model
- Liaising with other operational & support areas to ensure effective allocation.
- Supporting and develop the skills of the Resource Planning Team
- Provide resourcing models for the attraction Team
- Support operations annualised budget process
Please get in touch with Matt Affron 07753432891. express interest