Head of Operations (Sales)
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Operations (Sales) role, for a key client of ours based in West Yorkshire. The successful applicant will not only be instrumental in supporting and executing the sales vision and strategy for the business. They will also be key in supporting and coaching individuals, including senior management, to develop and progress to their full potential.
As their newest Head of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for the performance of the multi site operational teams, this is a strategic role, driving key initiatives to innovate and improve the performance of the teams. You will also be crucial in ensuring Managers are delivering high quality coaching to drive strong sales performance, deliver all committed objectives and maximise conversion throughout the sales funnel.
Working alongside the senior management team, you will work to explore aspirational opportunities, evolve processes through technology, drive key sales plans, and to ensure optimal performance across the area.
Your responsibility will be to:
- Inspire, motivate & lead your managers and team to deliver an excellent sales results and customer experience (100 FTE).
- Support & challenge the evolving way of thinking, based on experience, to drive performance.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure efficiency.
- Work with key individuals to identify and implement new systems and digital solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of services to ensure the business always has sufficient resources, and that KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Manage and lead on sales achievement.
- Ensure clear and accurate communication is cascaded throughout the teams, and that good communication links are established.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a culture of working together, as a team to help our client achieve the best results.
- Senior management within a contact centre
- Management of a sales (ideally outbound) environment
- Project planning & execution experience.
- System implementation
- Coaching and training experience.
If you are a Senior operations manager in a large business and want to join a progressive organisation, this could be the role for you.
Please contact James Gibson on 07872 833 210 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this Senior Operations role in more detail. express interest