Multilingual Customer Service Advisor (Flexi home/Office working)
About the Role
Passionate about Customer Service?
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit EXPERIENCED Multilingual Customer Service Advisor’s to join their Customer care Team based in Bicester.
Please be able speak English and one of the following languages; German, Spanish, Czech or Portuguese
This role is 2 days in the Bicester office and the remaing 3 days working from home.
You will be offered a generous starting salary of £23k to £24K - 10% Monthly bonus p;lus paid overtime + Excellent Benefits + 23 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays per year.
2 days from the office and work from home the remaining 3 days
Hours of work: Rotating shift pattern between of 9am – 6pm
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Effective management of daily inbound and outbound call demand
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Identify, assess, and resolve customer needs on a first call resolution basis
- Be a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services
- Encourage brand loyalty in our customers; Promote new products and services
- Provide a measured and results focused approach to customer complaints, ensuring SLAs achieved for resolution time
- Manage your own caseload, utilising strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by identifying service improvement opportunities.
- You will receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role, you will have the following skills, qualities, and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in contact centre role
- Speak fluent English and one other of the above languages stated
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends
- Previous experience in a target driven environment
- B2C experience preferable