Please use the search to find another job.
Full Stack Developer
About the Role
We are Working with a fantastic business based in Staffordshire whom are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their Development team. In the role you will work across a wide variety of different projects and platforms for their business. You will be focused on the businesses long term technology strategy.
This role is fully office based in the company site in the West Midlands
- Review business & technical architecture and suggest improvements to the business
- Experience working with Agile technology
- You will write code using React.js with full unit test coverage and experience with Cypress - covering the user journeys.
- Collaborate with other developers, UX & QA engineers to generate apps.
- Optimise applications for maximum effiecency and business funcionality
- Agile Methodologies (agile-scrum development)
- Good understanding of React.js (using hooks and functional components). Experience using react-testing-library, jest &/or other testing tool.
- Understand code tools, such as Jira, Git & experience writing UT & using TDD.
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Able to use designs provided and implement them to work on a variety of devices and browsers.