Please use the search to find another job.
Business Intelligence Consultant
About the Role
We are working with a fantastic busines in the West Midlands who are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to strengthen Business Intelligence function. This role requires an individual with expertise in BI analytics, data management and business systems.
This role will be full time office based at the client site in Staffordshire.
- To lead the development MI dashboards; relevant, accurate, high-qualityMI for the wider business
- Lead the development of the business MI reporting systems (data management and business intelligence)
- Analysing the design of technical BI/ MI solutions, databases and business models
- Ensure BI systems are integrated to reduce data anomalies and ensuring all systems contain up to date data.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders across the wider business
- You will make sure all teams are up to date with any developments in MI and BI technology
Previous experience - Business Intelligence(BI) & Management Information(MI) position
Experience in using Power BI & data management systems, SQL, Excel/Google sheets experience.
Experience developing strategic dashboards - Experience in managing and using business data to drive business decision
Experience working with CRMs, telephony systems/platforms & contact centre technologies.
Please contact Matt Affron 07753432891.