Head of Service
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Service (Contact Centre & Operations) role, for a key client of ours based in Hertfordshire. The successful applicant will not only be instrumental in supporting and executing the business service vision and strategy for the operation. They will also be key in supporting the operation, training/ coaching to help develop and progress to the business to its full potential.
Business is hybrid working 60/40 split (office/ home)
As Head of Service, you will be responsible for the performance of the 50-100FTE, this is a strategic role, driving key initiatives to innovate and improve the performance of the teams for the customers. You will also be crucial in ensuring Managers are delivering high quality coaching to drive strong service performance.
Working alongside the senior management team, you will work to explore opportunities, evolve processes through technology, drive key service plans, and to ensure optimal performance across the area.
Your responsibility will be to:
- Inspire, motivate & lead your managers and team to deliver an excellent service & CEX results and customer experience (50-100 FTE).
- Support & challenge the evolving way of thinking, based on experience, to drive performance.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure efficiency.
- Work with key individuals to identify and implement new systems and digital solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of services to ensure the business always has sufficient resources, and that KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Manage and lead on service achievement.
- Ensure clear and accurate communication is cascaded throughout the teams, and that good communication links are established.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a culture of working together, as a team to help our client achieve the best results.
- Senior management within a contact centre
- Management of a service environment
- Project planning & execution experience.
- Coaching and training experience.