Head of People Operations
About the Role
We are searching for an exceptionally gifted, commercially astute, Head of People for one of the fastest growing organisations in their field.
This organisation has a number of large contact centres and as such we are preferably seeking someone who has a background within the Contact Centre industry.
** This is a remote UK based role - you must be in the UK now **
The successful individual to this role will lead a department consisting of Employee Engagement, Training & Development and Talent Acquisition across the business and will be fully responsible for:
Talent acquisition – this is key to the start of anyone’s journey with the business and you will lead the talent team right across the piste from volume frontline through to Senior, board hires.
Employer brand proposition – you’ll work with the branding and marketing side of the business to develop award wining branding and company propositions aimed at attracting the very best talent.
Employee Engagement – leading the team you will ensure engagement skyrockets across the business (which will of course help with attraction, and retention of talent!)
Training & Development – this is focused at early to midlife talent with the business so will include induction, development and career progressive L&D
You will need to have come from a fast paced environment where people are the focus of the organisation you work for - experience required includes:
- Proven track record as an engaging leader supporting Talent and People attainment and retention
- Good knowledge of HR
- Needs some commercial acumen as they will need to understand how they impact costs in what they do, as well as look for opportunities to commercialise the training business.
- You will be commercial in focus with proven experience of producing and analysing complex people data to determine needs and work collaboratively to identify solutions
- Evidence of a pragmatic approach to problem solving, risk and decision making
- A demonstrable commitment to enabling an inclusive and diverse workforce to reflect our clients community
- Needs to be able to create the team and strategy for this function and execute against that.
- Able to organise and prioritise a high volume of work, and be responsible and accountable for quality and accuracy of own and others work