Employee Engagement Manager
About the Role
We are recruiting for a rapidly growing organisation who presently employs some 3,000 people across numerous UK sites plus a good helping of homeworkers.
**** This is a brand new role to the organisation and is 100% remote (you must be UK based presently) and pays c60k + bonus + bens ****
The purpose of the Employee Engagement Manager is to lead on all things engagement across the large people estate. This role and the people team are pivotal to developing an evolving and progressive culture through all touchpoints within the employee lifecycle. From attraction & resourcing, through to onboarding, engagement and development.
- The role involves closely working with numerous stakeholders across the organisation as well as external suppliers.
- The role is primarily accountable for the people development & engagement across the business
- Furthermore the creation and execution of the people strategy along with the Head of People.
- You will need to understand people and understand the commercial upsides to getting the engagement piece right.
- Leading on strategic creation and implementation of the engagement strategy
- Moving engagement from onsite focus to a remote strategy
- Working closely with the marketing and branding team to create award winning employee branding
- Must be creative, have a to find ways to engage with staff before they have decided to join / / are at that initial point of expressing interest
- Work with the business and new starters to understand what’s of value and what isn’t in both the onboarding and early life period of time in an employee journey.