Contact centre sales Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly ambitious, highly experienced, driven, results orientated Contact Centre Sales Leader for a high-profile organisation.
The role will lead a growing contact centre operation of Outbound sales agents. The role will lead and motivate the Contact centre through several Team Managers and Leaders and will be responsible for ensuring service levels are maintain and achieved and for this reason we are only able to consider people who have a contact centre leadership background.
You’ll be a proven, inspirational Sales focussed Contact Centre leader who has demonstrable success in performance leadership. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of the team performance
- Work closely with the Resource Planning team to ensure there is adequate shift coverage
- Ensures the highest quality customer service is delivered in an efficient manner.
- Empowers leaders to handle the daily operations of individual teams in a productive manner to maintain performance standards.
- Coaches, develops and counsels existing team members and supervisors to higher performance.
- Conducts training for Sales processes for team members, clients and merchants.
- Evaluates processes, client data and trends to identify process improvements.
- Oversees projects, conversions and process improvements to implementation.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and Productivity - Conducts regular quality samples for each team and provide feedback / counselling as needed to ensure they are meeting established quality standards.
- Creates daily reporting of customer escalations. Analyses trends and report to leadership any system, human, and other issues that cause a less than stellar customer experience.
- Participates in product development and implementation support. Identifies potential system issues and recommends system enhancements.
This is a tremendous post for a high-profile organisation who are embarking on a journey of huge expansion. express interest