Please use the search to find another job.
Account Manager (Customer Service)
About the Role
Account Manager (Customer Service) – Harlow Essex - Fulltime/Perm – up to £29k plus brilliant benefits.
Our client is looking to hire a number of Customer Service Account Managers for a thriving Contact centre based out of Essex.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for those with previous experience of phone-based customer service. You will have excellent people skills and will be someone who enjoys dealing with a wide range of enquiries. You may not always immediately know the answer, but you will enjoy seeing the query through to resolution, taking ownership and proactively building your knowledge as you seek out the correct advice to help resolve their issue.
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. If you are self-motived, have great communication skills and a desire to achieve then this may be the role for you.
- Handling inbound customers enquiries.
- Providing accurate information to all customers.
- Providing a professional service and promoting the brand in a positive manner
- Problem solving and dealing with difficult calls and customers.
- Working as part of a team to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Associated administration duties as required.
What skills you will need:
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Scheduling experience
- Excellent warm personable manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Target driven and motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Contact Centre experience
- Enthusiastic & positive approach
- Career driven
Great holiday allowance – Above average pension contribution scheme – Loads of additional benefits and perks.