HR Business partner (Corporate)
About the Role
Role: HR Business Partner (Corporate Industry Experience ESSENTIAL)
Home based Home based (with UK travel to sites as required)
Hours: 37.5 per week; flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business
Reporting to: Director: People Services
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and experienced Corporate HR professional to join my clients HR team.
In this role you will proactively partner with my client’s managers and leaders and support employees with accurate, timely and comprehensive advice and guidance on all aspects of the employee life cycle, delivering an effective end to end HR service in line with business needs and objectives.
This role is a senior HR & Recruitment Management position within my client’s team:
- To manage Corporate HR, focussing on implementing, managing, and improving my client’s approach to wellbeing, engagement, E D&I, ensuring consistency is applied across the UK business.
- Supporting and ensuring good people practices are applied and legislation adhered to within the support functions, including educating and coaching managers.
- Responsible for recruiting roles into support functions.
- Ensuring consistency between all HR functions across the business
- Mitigate employment risks.
- Corporate HR & Recruitment:
- Commercial / Financial:
- Employee Engagement & Communications
- Reward and Benefits
- Worked within a fast paced organisation
- Contact Centre or BPO experience
- HRIS & Reporting
- Policy & Procedures