Please use the search to find another job.
Automation Manager (CEX)
About the Role
We are Working with a fantastic business based in London whom are looking for Automation Manager to focus on transforming their CEX team. In the role you will work across a wide variety of different projects and platforms for their business. You will be focused on the businesses long term automation strategy.
The business operates a hybrid working model 70/30 split, the Office is in Central London and is a really fantastic working environment.
- Review & plan initiatives to enhance the user & costumer experience for the business & suggest improvements to the business
- Provide business analysis on any trends & anomalies making any recommendation's to improve the business strategy.
- Maintain & manage the live chat-bots, IVR’s and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for the business.
- You will be managing a team of Automation Analysts (help & encouraging the team to define & progress the business strategy inline with the business requirements & goals).
- Identifying areas to implement further automation to drive business operational efficiency's, cost savings; to improve the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to help improve automation for the - email/ live chat/ business/ WFM.
- Optimise applications for maximum efficiency and business functionality
- Contact Centre/ Customer contact automation experience
- Agile Methodologies (agile-scrum development) - project manage change & oversee the delivery of the automation change road-map.
- Experience - SQL & data visualisation; e.g. Looker &/OR Tableau, ideally exposure to - Zendesk ticketing system, Salesforce, Amazon Connect OR Lex.
- You will have a strong analytical mindset
- You will be able to work independently, manage a team and assist cross functionally to bring the best out of the CEX/ customer journey for the customer.