Contact Centre Director (18 month FTC)
About the Role
We are working with one of the leading organisations in their field to source an exceptional Contact Centre Director.
This role will lead a growing, rapidly changing Contact Centre operation in a time of extensive transformation through it’s people, process and technology. This role will be responsible for not only driving the change but also identifying, building business cases, making recommendations to the board and ultimately implementing transformational change – needless to say this is an exciting time to join this organisation!
** This role is a hybrid role with a base in Yorkshire and will be for an initial term of 18 months **
Leading full end to end service and support operations you will have a extensive background in hands on Contact Centre leadership of complex operations. You will be an empathetic leader with tremendous stakeholder leadership capabilities.
You will have a demonstrable background in leading change and championing continuous improvement across complex operations and will be able to demonstrate how change and transformation you have been instrumental in has contributed to a step change in customer satisfaction, employee engagement, attrition reduction and overall increased operational success.
Working with key stakeholders you will identify and lead a transformation plan across the contact centre operations to ensure the business advances in line with customer need and best practice.
- Leadership of a sizeable Contact Centre operation under a hybrid working model
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Support the delivery of divisional targets and objectives
- Support the delivery of business volumes, KPIS and operational people plan to satisfy commercial requirements
- Embrace the customer and service standards needed
- Drive efficiency and improve all aspects of the operation
- Identify, recommend and embed digital alternatives in all relevant operations processes
- Reduce complaints and customer dissatisfaction through collaborative working and corrective actions
- Manage and deliver the business plan with annual EBITDA targets
- Focus on cost control and ensure the correct cost base meets the business needs
- Strategic planning 6 to 24 months ahead
- Large scale and/or multi-channel contact centre operations leadership
- Proven leadership experience in an operational environment in an industry with transferrable skills
- End to end contact centre design and delivery
- Evaluation, design, execution and measurement of key contact processes
- Creative, restless, challenging and innovative, able to be a thought leader and to carry that through into practical delivery
- Successfully led and delivered transformation initiatives
- Analyse and interpret data and use it to identify trends and decision making
- Ability to establish strong working partnerships across various functional and business areas for efficiency
- A proactive approach to planning, communication and people management within a dynamic and growing team