Customer Insights Manager (hybrid)
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience this role is pivotal to the design of the customer journey for our client.
You will be an experienced Customer Experience or Insights Manager and will be well versed and experienced in building a framework that will enable our client to interrogate the data and insights to help form decisions which will shape the customer experience.
** This role is 2 - 3 days a week in the office (in Exeter) and the rest from home **
You will be the voice of the customer, the customer champion and will have the following responsibilities:
- You will own, and lead the development of the customer insights across the customer touchpoints.
- You will work with the data analytics teams to automate the production of key insights and use those insights to share performance with the wider organisation performance
- You will work up continuous improvement activities where appropriate.
- Supported by the data analytics and technology teams, you will own and lead the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of new insight tools which span voice and text / data analytics.
- You will work collaboratively within the customer experience team to help shape the digital customer and contact channel experience to help shape strategies and programmes of work.
- Providing regular updates to the senior leadership team you will work to ensure key Customer performance metrics are being used and properly understood throughout the business
- You will help identify customer journey mapping tools, seek customer champions across the business and organise training where appropriate.