Please use the search to find another job.
Risk, Governance & Controls Lead (WFH)
About the Role
We are working on an exciting role at present for a Risk, Governance & Controls Lead - working in this Consumer/ Customer, Risk and Controls team.
You role will be business critical ensuring our business processes and strategies deliver appropriate customer outcomes for our customers. You will monitor and test the control landscape within FCC, ensuring the risk controls function reduce the customer-impact and advise on improvement where required.
This role is WFH (Work from home) with occasional travel to company sites (South East & South West) as & when required.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct testing of controls and monitor to ensure they remain fit for purpose
- Identify and propose areas for improvement in business processes and controls.
- Produce reports to drive performance and reduce risks & improve compliance,
- Produce insight and recommendations
- Support business stakeholders with their identification, management and mitigation of their key process risks and provide expert guidance on appropriate controls
- Play a key role as part of the newly formed Customer Risk & Governance Team.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a control monitoring, quality assurance, compliance, or audit framework
- Have strong attention to detail
- influence stakeholders & create good working relationships