Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
I'm currently looking for a Contact Centre Operations Manager to join a fantastic, rapidly expanding Cambridgeshire (Home-working only required on site a minimum of once a week) based business on a 6mth Interim FTC.
The candidate will need to have strong experience in mentoring, coaching and developing a Contact Centre Operation.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Motivate and inspire direct reports to lead their teams to success conducting regular coaching and mentoring session to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Lead and become a cultural advocate for initiatives to increase employee engagement.
- Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including absence management and attrition.
- Carry out performance management and disciplinary meetings where appropriate.
- Experience of managing a hybrid operation, home and office based
- Effectively drive high performing teams Operations
- Report to the Contact Centre Manager to ensure achievement of service levels and consistency in communication and operational processes and procedures across the Contact Centre
- Analyse, interpret and report on all Customer Service operational performance areas.
- Manage and improve internal quality and customer satisfaction performance measures. Calibrate quality reviews with the Rest of Europe Contact Centre.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to mitigate against impact of issues outside of business as usual.
- Resolve and drive measures to reduce complex or contentious/complaint issues, acting as the escalation point your teams.