Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre Sales
About the Role
We are seeking a highly ambitious, highly experienced, driven, results orientated Contact Centre Sales Leader for a high-profile organisation.
*** This role can be based 3 days from the office (in Yorkshire), driving the team onsite and 2 days from home remotely ***
The role will lead a growing contact centre operation of Inbound and Outbound sales agents. The role will lead and motivate the Contact Centre through several Team Managers and Leaders and will be responsible for ensuring service levels are maintain and achieved and for this reason we are only able to consider people who have a contact centre leadership background.
You’ll be a proven, inspirational Sales focussed Contact Centre leader who has demonstrable success in performance leadership.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of the team performance
- Using management information and data analysis, lead, inspire and develop the sales team to exceed targets
- Proactively monitor individual, team and campaign performance to target
- Ensure appropriate sales incentives and commission structures are in place and driving the desired outcomes including regulatory perspectives
- Liaise daily with the Planning team to ensure lead delivery is on expectation to achieve sales targets, highlighting risks to performance where appropriate
- Create a dynamic, motivating sales team culture that fosters a strong team culture as well individual performance
- Ensure the recruitment and induction schedule deliver optimum headcount in line with the forecast, taking immediate action to address areas of under performance and finding solutions to tackle problems
- Work with L&D to drive a programme of personal development for all Sales managers to aid succession planning and optimum performance
- Champion the talent programme for your team
- Oversees projects, conversions and process improvements to implementation.
- You must have a background in the Financial Services industry
- Exceptional leadership & motivational skills at a senior management level, and comfortable being part of the senior leadership group
- Demonstrable sales management experience in a highly sales focused organisation
- Extensive consumer sales call centre management of at least 100 staff
- Proven track record of consistently managing to achieve high growth sales targets and ability to maintain process and structure and operate in times of high demand
- Proven ability to work without direct supervision and deliver excellent sales outcomes, culture and staff development
- The ability to analyse data and reporting to explain and improve sales performance
- Call centre technology and systems knowledge
- Experience of the relevant HR processes and procedures
- Solid knowledge of how to maximise dialing strategies to achieve the best sales result