Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Care Advisor
About the Role
Customer Care Advisors - Central London - Hybrid working - Contact Centre & Live Chat Experience (ESSENTIAL) - Mon-Fri Office hours
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Central London (Hybrid working 3days office/2days remote working), where helping people is always the number one priority.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients by exceeding customer expectations at every touch point, every time.
- Manage & log all customer queries across all channels, phone, email, live chat, and social media in a timely, organised and professional manner.
- Achieve all personal KPIs across workload and quality.
- Generate sales by responding to all product enquiries in an on-brand and sales focused manner to contribute to the departmental revenue target.
- Handle client requests for samples and use as a tool to drive conversion.
- Raise quotes and invoices as well as assisting customers placing orders online or over the phone processing payments.
- Turn around all escalated cases by being empathic and finding an efficient & effective resolution to the customer’s issue and giving compensation.
- Follow all company policies and processes and ensure correct use of all systems when resolving customer enquiries.
- Assist in customer returns and refunds requests where needed with the aim of turning customer returns into an exchange.
- Take full ownership of your cases and follow through to resolution.
- Participate in and implement all customer service trainings to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all brands, products, processes, policies, services, and systems.
- Support the Customer Experience Management in other special tasks when required.
- You are a self-starter who is passionate about the customer, the service, and their experience.
- You thrive in a fast paced and varied working environment.
- Contact Centre Background Including Live chat experience
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Your attention to detail is flawless, ensuring any written communication has the correct grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- You are digitally savvy and are able to master new systems quickly.