Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Service (hybrid)
About the Role
Dynamic and challenging position to support this well-established London based organisation whilst it embarks on a significant journey of change and transformation. Fabulous opportunity to influence a small, but growing operation to define, transform, deliver and continuously improve their contact handling experience.
** The office location is London – expectation of 2 days per week office based but will offer a degree of flexibility, although in the early stages of the transformation project visibility will be key to the success of this role.**
You will be accountable for the performance and efficiency of all contact handling and related support teams, whilst educating and influencing the business on the importance of concise, accurate data capture and consistent process compliance.
- Minimum 5 years proven senior leadership experience in a modern, fast-paced high performing small to medium omni-channel contact centre, leading managers and support experts
- Passionate people person, with demonstrable experience of managing teams through periods of transformation and change
- Detailed knowledge of contact centre industry best practices including workforce management and knowledge management strategies
- Experience of implementation and optimisation of CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.
- An established track record of leading people through significant change and transformation in back and front office operations to improve quantitative and qualitative performance, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction and the ability to clearly demonstrate change and transformation projects and their output / success
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the credibility to influence changes to the member experience, the function and the wider business
- Proven success in working closely with digital to increase self-service channel usage whilst launching and developing new support channels such as webchat and social media handling
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert in the transformation and operation of an omni-channel contact centre, implementing industry best practices to optimise performance and customer satisfaction
- Positively influencing customers in the usage of digital / self-service options by driving development of texts which links customers to useful / relevant content to resolve their queries
- Contributes to the development of operational improvement plans and in turn develop the strategic direction and plans for contact handling, channel development / support and supporting tools / technology
- Acts as an inspiring visible leader that promotes respect, inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity, role modelling company values and behaviours at all times
- Leads, coaches, develops and appraises the operational leadership & support team
- Accountable for the OpEx budget for the contact handling function and support teams