Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst (Real-Time)
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Real Time Analyst to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation (Real Time Analytics). You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational & field based efficiency's and effective planning strategies.
The Role will be a 4 day working week on a rotating shift pattern, Initially fully office based then moving to a hybrid working role (11 hour working days BUT 3 Days off per week!!!) The business have AMAZING offices and some fantastic benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced business function in a new area of the business. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees.
- Real Time manage the business demand and requirements.
- Maintain staff activities and records on the business, maintain shift plans, identifying any shortfalls in staffing levels to the senior managers.
- Optimise scheduling processes to achieve service levels.
- Work with Operational Leaders to ensure shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders and planned for.
- Track planned and unplanned absence and produce reports in the form of daily, weekly and monthly scorecards.
- Carry out strategic resource planning tasks.
Please contact Matt Affron 07753432891