Please use the search to find another job.
Marketing Executive (Customer & Brand)
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young but rapidly growing company in a fast-changing and exciting industry.
This role requires you to become the expert on our customers, improving the customer experience and focusing on customer relationship management.
You will also be a significant contributor to the look and feel of the business, having a direct impact on our brand development.
Options to consider a Senior Marketing Executive position for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Improve customer service through a combination of improving processes, comms content and technology:
- Know how and when best to communicate to our customers
- Send well timed and relevant messages to customers on all available touchpoints
- Undertake a test and learn strategy to improve communication success
- Monitor and report on KPIs, such as CSAT scores
- Help increase retention and renewals by fostering a positive relationship between customer and the brand
- Ensure a consistent brand, along with regular and engaging comms
- Manage customer communication campaigns
- Excellent writing and copywriting skills
- Ability to translate complicated information into a compelling and easy to understand way
- A customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communications skills