Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Transformation (CEX Design & Delivery)
About the Role
Our Client is looking to source an experienced Head of Transformation - (CEX Design & Delivery) with a strong experience & background in monitoring and change in CEX for our clients customers - The business have sites in the South East & South West.
Role is WFH - home based with occasional travel to site in the South East & South West when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand in their field and join an inspirational leader and be part of a new chapter for the organisation.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative but is also influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
The role for a Head of CEX Transformation will be to join a NEW transformation programme team, Helping to implementand change the business branda nd digital CEX for the consumer.
- Takes overall ownership for all aspects of Digital CEX projects - creating the end to end journey for the business and implementing the user experience.
- Ensuring the user customers experience and employees are at the heart of everything we implement & change.
- Designs, communicates, manages and implements the User CEX digital strategy & plan.
- Take all CEX digital transformation from cradle to grave - lead and manage the analysis of digital project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures all project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality.
- Work with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates CEX project staff (20-40FTE) to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Experienced Head of CEX Designer, Head of Brand, Head of Service Designer or Head of Customer Journey to lead the business CEX strategy.
- Branded journey transformation experience is Essential.
- CEX Digital design & product development life cycle experience.
- Be the voice of the customer, with the ability to influence and inspire your wider team and stakeholders.
- Experience managing CEX digital transformation - defining & managing plans & road maps.
- Has a solid level of experience within the CEX Programme & PM field; has successfully delivered large projects environment.
- Solid understanding of project management tools, terminologies and techniques