French Speaking Customer Care (NIGHT SHIFT)
About the Role
French Customer Care Advisor (Night Shift) - Central London - Hybrid working (3days office/2days working from home)
- Reviewing and respond to customer queries using business Zendesk ticketing.
- Managing business escalations - as customer satisfaction is a key part of the client business.
- Acting as an escalation point for queries from the customer care team
- Manage, respond and investigating Customer Care feedback.
- Escalating and communicating any issues to the Care team management
- Identifying any & all opportunities for continuous improvement and policy refinement
- Actively participating in team meetings, company activities and development opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. This will include but is not limited to all GDPR guidelines
- Assist line manager with additional requested tasks
- Must have strong written communication skills in English (C1) to understand and respond to customer issues
- Must have strong written communication skills in English (C1) and French (C1) to understand and respond to customer issues
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages
- Experience with a Zendesk would be fantastic
- Organised, with high sense of priority
- Good levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, can work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate for our brand and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships