Please use the search to find another job.
CEX Transformation Lead
About the Role
Customer Experience Transformation Lead - Strategic Outlook - Hands on - Technical Projects - Lean Methodology - End to End Process Review - Contact Centre - BPO/Outsourcing - Customer Journey - Automation - Project Managing - Tactical Change
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CEX Transformation Lead, this is a homebased role but will be required to travel regularly between sites London/East Midlands).
Reporting to the Head of Contact Centre and operating in partnership third party suppliers, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and delivery cost for the customer transformation strategy by re-engineering the customer operation.
Performance Improvement -
- Proactively seek customer pain points within our existing journey and/or commercial
- inefficiency within the operation.
- Create innovative solutions that increase customer & employee experience and
- reduce operational cost.
- Produce a fully costed business case and impact assessment for the opportunity
- including costs, benefits, resources required to deliver and critical success factors to
- be measured against.
- Host a prioritised roadmap of change initiatives and align these changes to the
- operational and customer strategies.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business and within the operation project
- manage and execute the change delivery and appropriate follow up reviews.
- Work closely with the delivery teams to understand changes that are likely
- to have a knock-on impact to the contact centre operation.
- Working with the change initiator, produce user stories to fully document the
- required outcomes of the change.
- Lead workshops and act as a consultant to the operation in exploring the most
- effective way to execute the requirement and agree communication approach.
- Ensure key stakeholders are aligned on the recommendation.
- Produce an impact assessment for the requirement including costs, benefits,
- resources required to deliver and critical success factors to be measured against.
- Create the project plan (including priorisation and dependencies), take
- accountability for delivery and status reporting to the Senior Management Team.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience of transformation initiatives.
- BPO/Outsourcing experience (Desirable)
- Contact Centre experience (Essential)
- Experience with Contact Centre strategy and operating model design and appropriate operational excellence tooling (Lean, Six Sigma, Design Thinking, RPA, AI, ML, Analytics, Blueworks, Appian, IBM BPM).
- Able to lead and present business cases throughout the journey.
- Able to distil large data sets to single line actionable insights for key stakeholders.
- Experience of identifying, planning, and executing customer and operational
- improvements via platform/infrastructure enhancements.