Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Analyst (Contact Centre) 12 month FTC
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Resource Analyst with a strong contact centre background for our client.
**This is a 12 month fixed term contract**
The Successful candidate will provide robust analysis of data, ensuring the efficient and effective use of resource across the business. Supporting the achievement of strategic objectives by ensuring service level agreements and metrics are met.
**** This is a Work from Home Role with 1 day a week working in the office based in Andover, Hampshire ****
- Real time analysis and reaction to the relevant channels to ensure service level agreements are met
- Proactively identify hotspots, making decisions to mitigate risks and improve efficiencies.
- Ensure the Key Stakeholders are updated as required, regarding performance throughout the day, detailing forecasts, hotspots and actions being taken to mitigate any challenges experienced.
- Maintenance of forecasting models to ensure adequate scheduling to meet service level agreements and Contact Centre Metrics.
- Support line manager in long range forecasting and completion of resource models.
- Reviewing AHT (Average Handling Time) to monitor any changes when new processes or products are introduced.
- Production and changes of shift patterns to ensure effectiveness.
- Work with Customer Analytics team to ensure accurate production of relevant MI.
- Analyse all relevant and available data to ensure robustness throughout all resource models.
- Ownership and maintenance of the Advisor matrices of skills for relevant systems.
- Capacity plan activities, such as staff briefings, training sessions and 121’s ensuring correct resource, service and shrinkage levels are maintained.
- Ownership of resource schedule, rota changes, absence line and holiday requests to ensure continued adherence to service levels.
- Keep up to date with industry changes and aim to utilise latest best practice wherever possible.
- Take accountability for the accuracy of information within the Work Force Management system, conducting relevant internal audits as appropriate.
- Planning and time management
- Managing ‘people resources’ in a sales and customer service environment
- Excellent level of Excel knowledge