Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
We are working with an award winning brand who have a state of the art Contact Centre in Central Birmingham.
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and focused Team Manager to join our clients busy, vibrant team. The successful candidate will be motivated, organised, high calibre and dedicated to delivering a great service on behalf of their customers - If you have previous team manager experience, get in touch!
About the role:
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, service targets corporate goals including: operational metrics, quality, customer satisfaction, client satisfaction, and absenteeism and attrition.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all advisors in the team, ensuring they attract and retain the very best talent.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally.
- Implement reward & recognition programs and share best practices across teams and build spirit of teamwork and a work environment that promotes high levels of engagement amongst team members.
- Maintain regular communications and feedback, ensuring accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager.
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Previous Team Leading / Managerial experience is essential.
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Performance management skills and experience.
- Client/customer management skills