FIELD BASED ADVISOR (SALES)
About the Role
Field Based Sales Advisor
£22,500 - Starting salary (£25,000 after successful three-month probation review)
If you are an enthusiastic and positive person, who enjoys talking to and helping people then our client wants to hear from you!
Our client based in Stoke on Trent is currently building a new team of passionate, customer focused sales advisors to help drive their business forward.
The company is a fast paced rapidly growing business with big plans for further growth, due to this they are looking to recruit Sales Advisors to join their well-trained specialist team.
Fantastic Salary with the chance to progress.
As a Sales Advisor, you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Speak to a variety of customers to build rapport
- Understand the customers’ needs and promote the benefits of the company’s services
- Speak to all customer professionally and effectively
- Work towards personal and company targets
- Generate sales and or collect customer information
You will receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Field based sales experience
- Exceptional English written and spoken communication skills
- Professional, positive, and efficient manner with loads of personality
- Ability to present information in a structured and balanced way making it easy for customers to understand
- Excellent questioning and active listening skills
- Totally committed to achieving targets
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Highly Competitive salary package
- Great benefits
- Monday to Friday working
- Progression within the company
- Sales training
- Company mobile and laptop provided
- Hybrid working
- Good work life balance