Estonian Language Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Estonian Language Customer Service Advisor to join our clients rapidly growing Customer Service Team based in Stoke On Trent.
Working Hours: Any five days from seven, including evenings and bank holidays.
** This position is based on site , Hybrid working is available after completion of training 12/13 weeks)**
- Providing a positive customer experience and first time resolution to customer queries.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via Live Chat, telephone and email.
- Using Estonian to communicate efficiently with customers.
- Liaising with English-speaking internal departments in order to resolve customer queries.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of your customer query.
- Maintaining awareness of policies, procedures and licensing requirements.
- Adopt a professional manner in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Assist line manager with additional requested tasks
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Fluent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Estonian.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to translate between English and Estonian.
- Good levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competent computer, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to multitask, with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.