Credit Control (Collections) Team leader
About the Role
Role: Credit Control (Collections) Team leader
Salary: Circa £25,000 plus bonus
Location: Harlow, Essex
Our client is currently expanding their operation and they are looking to recruit an experienced Team Leader into their collections team. Our client is well known and respected in their field, they offer a great and supportive working culture and reward their employees with great benefits and the chance to develop and progress in the business.
As a Team Leader you will work alongside the Collections team Manager, to ensure the smooth running of the Collections Team. You will monitor and manage the team, ensuring they maximise the collection of overdue debt. A key part of the role will be to organise and monitor daily tasks, as well as providing training, where required.
- Team Player.
- Experience of working within a call centre, control room or contact centre.
- Excellent telephone manner and strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a nondiscriminatory manner, in accordance with the Company’s Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy.
- Can demonstrate integrity and flexibility.
- Ability to deliver results and meet company expectations.
- Previous Team Leader or Supervisor experience.
If you have previous team leader experience and are interested in joining a supportive local organisation, then please contact James on 07872 833 210 express interest