Multilingual Customer Service Advisor (Relocation)
About the Role
We are looking for enthusiastic Multilingual Customer Service Advisors to join our clients rapidly growing Customer Service Team based in Stoke On Trent.
** Up to 13 weeks accommodation provided for Candidates relocating from other areas in the UK **
If You can speak Fluently in English and any of the below Languages we would like to hear from you
Working Hours: Any five days from seven, including evenings and bank holidays.
** This position is based on site in Stoke On Trent, Remote / Hybrid working is NOT available for this role **
- Providing a positive customer experience and first time resolution to customer queries.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via Live Chat, telephone and email.
- Using your native language to communicate efficiently with customers.
- Liaising with English-speaking internal departments in order to resolve customer queries.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of your customer query.
- Maintaining awareness of policies, procedures and licensing requirements.
- Adopt a professional manner in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Assist line manager with additional requested tasks
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in your native language.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to translate between English and your native language.
- Good levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competent computer, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to multitask, with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company who provide excellent training and development opportunities for their employees. express interest