Call Centre Team Leader
About the Role
Call Centre (Inbound - Customer Service)- Manchester
£28,000 plus great benefits
Our client, based in Manchester, is a large but rapidly growing international business. Due to internal growth and successful acquisitions, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to manage a team of 15 Customer service advisors.
This is a great opportunity and ideal for anyone currently in a Team Leader role and keen to work in a more progressive and supportive environment.
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, service targets corporate goals including: operational metrics, quality, customer satisfaction, client satisfaction, and absenteeism and attrition.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development of all advisors in the team, ensuring they attract and retain the very best talent.
- Continually review and monitor the work performance of all advisors against agreed KPIs, ensuring that calls are handled professionally.
- Implement reward & recognition programs and share best practices across teams and build spirit of teamwork and a work environment that promotes high levels of engagement amongst team members.
- Maintain regular communications and feedback, ensuring accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to the Operations Manager.
Skill set required:
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Previous Team Leading / Managerial experience is essential.
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Performance management skills and experience.
- Client/customer management skills
Applicants must have experience in managing a team of Customer service/Contact Centre advisors in a Team Leader capacity within a fast-paced environment. express interest