Business Development Executive
About the Role
If you are an enthusiastic and positive person, who enjoys talking to and helping people then our client wants to hear from you!
Our client based in Exeter is currently building a first class team of passionate, target driven & focussed Business Development Executives to help drive their business forward. The company is a fast paced rapidly growing business with big plans for further growth, due to this they are looking to recruit Business Development Executives to join their well-trained specialist team.
The key focus of this role is to increase our base of business customers. This will be driven from both incoming enquiries but also largely from proactive work over an assigned area in the South West.
Excellent Salary plus brilliant opportunities to earn bonus. The average Executive will earn £12,000 Bonus in year one then £20-25,000 Bonus in year two and so on!
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll be expected to do the following:
· Self-generate opportunities to present the company and products
· Generating revenue and acquiring customers
· Be measured on being able to reference a customer
· Be able to bring on partners/trusted advisors for the initial sale and develop further sales.
· Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
· Be responsible and accountable for meeting targets and deadlines
· Collaborate closely with other Sales and Marketing channels to establish clear working guidelines and appropriate marketing strategies to support prospecting.
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
· Experience in Sales at Small/Medium Businesses
· Has worked in a target-driven environment for a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience (telephonic or face to face)
· B2B sales or account management experience a distinct advantage
· Successfully sold in a range of industries
· The ability to apply objection handling and identify distinct buying signals from a potential customer
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Has a strong desire to meet and exceed customers’ expectations