Remote Recruitment Resourcer (Home Based)
About the Role
100% Working from home / remote
We are currently supporting a well-known client of ours with the recruitment of a resourcer into their busy recruitment function. In this role the successful applicant will work closely with the wider recruitment and background vetting team to provide an efficient end-to-end recruitment service to the business, ensuring that procedures are followed and internal stakeholders are supported to attract and retain high-quality candidates.
· Act as the first point of contact with regard to recruitment
· Manage candidate applications, including reviewing CVs/applications and shortlisting as requested.
· Complete pre-screening interviews with candidates to help determine if a potential candidate meets the criteria of the job role
· Create and issue offer letters and contracts
· Support vetting team with obtaining references along with other ad-hoc vetting tasks
· Provide administration support to the wider team as and when required.
· Experience of working within a high volume in-house recruitment administration role.
· Ability to deal with high volume recruitment needs and manage a number of recruitment campaigns in different locations at any one time.
· Excellent administration and organisation skills
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
· Demonstrates a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
· Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
· Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook) and the ability to adapt to new systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known company that offers fantastic training and development opportunities. Even though this is a remote, working-from-home role you will be fully involved in a large team and you will be given every opportunity to progress in the organisation.
For further information please contact James on email@example.com