Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are actively searching for an exceptional Contact Centre Resource Planning Manager to join an exceptional business in a very interesting ‘Solution design’ post.
In this role you will be responsible for the full design of our clients Workforce Planning across their Business to Business sales department. You will implement and grow your team to support the resource planning solution design for this fast paced business.
*** This is a 100% home based role in the United Kingdom ***
You will be used to working in a fast paced environment, with 100-300FTE, designing Planning Tools/Solutions from the ground up and analysing performance to adapt and improve the planning approach as necessary.
We want this person to be the link between Sales, Solutions and the BAU teams, providing a solid, proven foundation for future planning activities. This person will also play a key part in the team responsible for the development and maintenance of the Planning Toolkit library.
Key experience will include:
- Good understanding & proven experience of Workforce Planning & Delivery.
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute, influence and challenge
- Experience of leading teams across multiple geographies preferred.
- An excellent knowledge of Excel & SQL is required
- Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to visually present data with clear messaging
- Strong in-depth knowledge of resource planning methodologies
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Clear confident and concise communicator with strong influencing skills
- Excellent analytical, numerate skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Flexible attitude and ability to work to tight time lines and in a dynamic environment without losing sight of priorities when required.